Last update 22.05.2018.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when visiting a website or e-shop. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because allow a website to recognise a your device, let to navigate between pages efficiently, remember the preferences and generally improve your shopping experience. Cookies can also help to ensure that adverts you see are more relevant to your interests.
Pholding.ee use at the e-shop the first-party and third-party cookies, which may at the same time be session or persistent cookies:
• Temporary or session cookies are stored only temporarily during a browsing session and are deleted from yours device when the browser is closed.
• Persistent cookies are saved on your computer for a fixed period (usually one year or longer) and is not deleted when the browser is closed. Persistent cookies are used for storing more than one browsing session.
• Third-party cookies are not managed by us. These Cookies are set by a different organisation to the websites/e-shops you visiting e.g. the e-shop might use a third- party analytics company or advertising network. These Cookies may also have the capability to track the browsing across different sites
If you don´t accept the use of these Cookies, it is possible to block their saving in the browser settings. Concurrently, Cookies saved earlier on this e-shop can be also deleted in the browser settings. For this you must follow the instructions of the used browser if necessary. Note that blocking or deleting the Cookies may not enable the usage of full functionality of the e-shop afterwards. The earlier information is retained and can be used after blocking or deleting the Cookies, but after such operations, we will stop the further information gathering.
Further information about Cookies, including how to see what Cookies have been set on the device and the possibility to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
This page content may change, so please check the site regularly.
Within 6 months, the cause of the defect must be identified by the Trader. After this time (up to 2 years from the delivery date) the cause of the defect must be identified by the Customer. The cost must paid from the party whose identification will not be accepted.
The Client has the right to demand the reduction of the purchase price of the product or the termination of the contract and the recovery of the sums paid for the product if:
• The Trader is not able to mend or replace the product or
• Mending or replacing the product fails or
• The Trader has not rectified the defect of the product within a reasonable time or
• The Client is caused unjustifiable inconveniences.